In this chapter you will read everything about the Loxi2-X light module.
The Loxi2-X light module belongs to the class of diffuse, internal lighting.
The structure of the light module consists of eight segments with nine sideLight LEDs each. For each segment, the light intensity can be adjusted individually. In addition, each segment is in turn divided into three areas consisting of three sideLight LEDs. These areas can be switched on and off individually as desired in order to optimally adapt the luminosity of the Loxi2-X to the object to be illuminated. This means that a total of 24 areas are available, enabling optimum and variable lighting control with defined hotspots.
A printed light guide is inserted in the center, which optimally distributes the light and emits it to the front. The use of a diffuse diffuser foil optimizes the refraction of the light. A center ring provides shielding for the S-mount lens.
The diffuse illumination provides an overall homogeneous illumination of the area and can be used especially for metallic surfaces, barcodes and label recognition.
2. Main Features
- Diffuse light module
- 72 powerful LEDs for optimal illumination
- Up to 24 lighting areas for different hot spot setting
- Individual setting for each of the 24 LED areas
- Up to 8 brightness levels for each individual LED area
3. Areas of Application
- Metallic surfaces
- Organic surfaces
- Field of view areas
4. color coding
- -W| White (6500K)
- Shut down the system via the web interface.
- Switch off the power supply of the evoVIU.
- Open the four screws on the front of the evoVIU housing.
- Align the evoVIU with the glass cover facing upwards and remove the cover with the glass cover from the evoVIU, taking care not to damage the seal in the evoVIU housing. Do not use any metallic objects to separate the cover from the case.
- Remove the stray foil from the housing.
- Then remove the circuit board of the Loxi2-X together with the light guide.
- Carefully remove the light guide from the board and insert it into the replacement board with the printed side facing down. Make sure that the two holes inside the light guide are aligned with those on the Loxi2-X board.
- Place the replacement board together with the light guide in the evoVIU. Note the two guide pins at the connection to the Loxi2-X board as well as the four threaded bolts in the holder. Make sure that the module is lying straight on the holding surface and the contacts.
- Place the diffusion foil on the light guide and align it centrally.
- Place the cover with the glass cover on the evoVIU and screw it in place crosswise.
- Turn on the power supply to the camera.
- If the LEDs flash within the next 30 seconds, you can use the new module.
6. Variant Number
XXXXX-XXX-L2-W | L2-W: White