This chapter contains the safety instructions for using the camera.
1. intended use
This product from evopro is to be used according to the following operating principle:
// Smart and AI Cloud Camera
The evoVIU smart camera can be used in industrial applications for reading and processing a wide range of features. Among others, these are:
- Attendance control
- Character Recognition (OCR)
- Surface inspection
- Bar and QR code
- Crack detection
- Network Camera / Cloud Camera
// The smart camera can be used in the following industries at present:
- Special mechanical engineering
- Automotive industry
- Food industry
- Packaging industry
- Timber industry
- Paper industry
- Electronics industry
- Research & Universities
2. use not in accordance with the intended purpose
- No safety components according to Directive 2006/42 EC (Machinery Directive)
- No capability for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- The product may only be used with the accessories supplied or with accessories approved by evopro. Luminaires connected to the Docker interface and located within the power features are excluded from this rule.
3. qualification of the personnel
- A suitable technical education is required!
- Electrotechnical instruction in the company is necessary!
- The qualified personnel involved in operation need (permanent) access to the operating manual. Access via a browser is possible at any time under *camera-IP*/docs.
4. modification of products
5 General safety instructions
- These instructions are part of the product and must be kept for the entire service life of the product.
- In the event of changes, you will find the current version of the operating instructions under VIUcare. When updating the camera software also at *IP address*/docs
- The operating instructions must be read carefully before using the product.
- The smart camera must be protected from contamination and mechanical impact to the best of its ability.