Release Update 4.11.0
Neue Softwareversion für die evoVIU
- New login page – View on camera can now be closed completely
- Autofocus for all liquid lenses – Autofocus can now be used for all VIUXX-XX[1…5]-X-X variants.
- New Connection – Amazon AWS S3 Transfer (AWS-User-Key) – Images can be uploaded directly to S3 buckets (proxy connection still pending)
- New Connection – Microsoft Azure Transfer (REST token) – images can be uploaded directly to Azure containers. (proxy connection still pending)
- Data management for workflows (experimental) – Preparations for version 5 with workflows.
- Image Source – Reset Image Transformation – Image transformations can be completely reset with one click.
- Integration tests (activating Image Sources)
- Service tests for compatibility check – Optimization of Settings files
- Change Display State via Web UI – The display can now be switched on and off via the WebUI.
- New Section – Image Gallery
- Preparation for evoVIU Manager
- Image Rotation State – Display in action bar optimized
- Display of update state in different situations – The update is now displayed from any point on the page. If a camera has not been restarted yet, this will be shown to the client user when returning to the page.
- Redesign welcome page evoVIU – New redesigned welcome page
- Recorder – Connection AWS and Azure – From now on, images can be uploaded to the various cloud services via the recorder.
- Recorder – Setting upload image quality (BMP/JPEG/PNG) – From now on image format can be set in the recorder.
- Animated images for login page
- Sensor light synchronization error when starting routine – No longer need to wait for clocks when starting routine.
- Docker B – Hardware output optimized. From now on short circuits can be detected. Attention: To use this function additional patch required.
- Font delivery – All fonts are now delivered.
- Fix referencing error in routines – ROI
- File-Image-Source – Upload of images with multiple spaces possible
- Deactivation of image sources visible in client
- Processed images are saved again with FTP / AWS / Azure
- Image distortion in visualization – From now on images are no longer distorted in the Costum routine
Versions and patches can be requested from now on.
Required for the update:
OS > 4.4.0
OS < 4.4.3: additional patch installation required