If you have problems or errors of electronic origin, you can look for solutions in this chapter.
The camera has an IP address in the OverVIU information that does not match my network. How can I still connect to the camera?
The IP address is initially set by default. If you receive a camera from us, you can set the settings via the access point. In doing so, you connect your PC with Wi-Fi to the camera and from there you enter the installation wizard or – if already set up – the application. From there, you can take the following steps:
– First go to: >Settings > Ethernet
– Here you can select the desired mode: Static or Auto
– Select “Static” if you want to assign a fixed IP address.
– Select “Auto” if you want to assign an IP address via DHCP.
After that, a yellow bar will remain in the interface, this means for you to enter the new IP address in the browser. If you do not know the IP address, you can look it up on the display.
I have my camera connected properly but I can't get to the application in the browser?
We can offer the following solutions:
- Check in the OverVIU information if you have set the correct network address on your adapter.
- Check the OverVIU information and verify that you can connect to the Wi-Fi AccessPoint.
If you can rule out both problems, please unplug the camera and plug it back in.
The Loxi1 / Loxi2 / Loxi3 light modules cannot be controlled.
Check if there is a startup sequence when the camera is connected. If not, please contact us immediately.
If you have changed the circuit board yourself, please note the points under the Loxi circuit boards in the operating instructions.