This chapter informs you about the Ethernet interface and its chipset.
The Ethernet interface is integrated in the camera via an M12-X-coded and offers the possibility to connect the camera to the target network. The evoVIU features the integrated Ethernet transceiver Qualcomm Atheros AR8033. The IEEE 802.3az standard is supported. The camera can thus communicate via the transmission speeds 10/100/1000Mbps.
2. key features ethernet
- IEEE 802.3az – Standard
- M12 – X -coded – Female Connector
- 10BASE-Te/100BASE-TX/1000BASE-T IEEE 802.3 compliant
- 1000BASE-T PCS and auto-negotiation with next-page support
- Automatic polarity correction through IEEE 802.3u compliant auto-negotiation
- Fully integrated digital adaptive equalizer, echo cancellation and near-end cross-talk suppression (NEXT)
- Robust cable discharge ±6 kV
- Automatic Channel Change (ACS)
- Jumbo Frame Support up to 10 KB (full-duplex)
- Automatic MDI/MDIX crossover
- Adjustable options in VISIONWEB
- Auto / DHCP mode
- Static IP address
3. Variant Number
Ethernet is always installed in the evoVIU as standard.